Double girder overhead crane
- Load capacity: 5ton ~500tons
- Crane span: 4.5m ~31.5m or customized
- Lifting height: 3 to 30m or customized
- Hoist unit: wire rope hoist or chain hoist
- Working duty: A4~A8
- Power source: Based on your power supply
Double girder overhead crane are essential machinery for modern industry. It can help to achieve mechanization and automation during production, and improve material handling productivity.
Double girder overhead cranes are used as auxiliary production equipment. Its main applications: load/unload and transportation of general cargos, installation of gaint equipment parts. With proper loading tools like grab bucket, electromagnet, double girder overhead crane can also accomplish handling of bulk cargo and semi-finished products like billet and steel ingot. It’s necessary equipment during manufacturing and processing in modern industry.
In metallurgical Industry, with spreader, electromagnetic, clamp or grab bucket, double girder overhead crane can help to accomplish different process like furnace operation, ladle transportation, continuous casting, billet transportation, finished product storage and other process.
In Waste-To-Energy power plant, incinerator operation like material feeding, slag discharge, loading/unloading for truck will all need overhead crane to handle.
Feature & Advantage
Wide application range, high space utilization ratio, low clearance need, samll deadweight, easy operation, non-stop run, design lifespan 20 years.
For crane safety, what we do?
Our double girder overhead crane apply measures as below to insure crane safety during operation:
- Overload limiter, for liftingsafety
- Electromagnetic brake, quick response, up to 1000000 times braking lifespan.
- Limit switch for long traveling
- Welding quality inspection, guarantee load capacity of main girder and end beam/carriage.
- Thermalelectromechanical protector
- Electrical protection system
- Operation cabin: Only when door of cabin isclosed rightly, crane can be started.
Double girder overhead crane has more stricter installation requirements than single girder overhead crane. We can send installation engineer to site and provide installation supervision. Combining technical requirements of the crane and conditons at site, engineer will provide installation and erection plan. And equipments needed will be informed to clients before crane arrive at site. After installation, training will be provided to related personnel. Before engineer leave site, the whole equipment will be good to use.