Electric winch is a kind of light and small lifting equipment that uses a drum winding wire rope to lift or pull heavy objects. SEVENCRANE electric winch can pull heavy objects vertically, horizontally or obliquely. It can be used alone or as a component in machinery such as lifting equipment, road construction and mine equipment. It is widely used due to its simple operation, large rope winding quantity and convenient move. Electric winch is mainly used for lifting or horizontal pulling of materials such as construction, water conservancy projects, forestry, mines, and docks.
Feature & Advantage
- SEVENCRANE electric winch adopts high quality pure copper motor with good electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
- Making drum with high-quality materials, which is safer
- Its base is reinforced and the work is stable.
The difference between fast speed winch and slow speed winch:
- Model: slow speed winch model is JM; fast speed winch model is JK.
- Speed: The rated speed of the slow speed winch is 16m/min or below; the rated speed of the fast speed winch is 22m/min or above.
- Price: because the slow speed winch control performance is better, its price is higher than the fast speed winch.
- The wire rope should be wound into the winch from below of the drum to ensure the stability of the winch;
- The wire rope on the drum cannot be completely discharged, and at least 3-4 turns are reserved to ensure the firmness of the wire rope fixed end;
- As far as possible, the direction of the wire rope wound into the drum should be as perpendicular to the axis of the drum to ensure the symmetry of the winch force;
- The minimum distance between the winch and the last guide wheel must not be less than 25 times the length of the drum.